1. How can I buy conference tickets?
BANK APPS (Bills Payment)
a) Got to Bills Payment
b) Use the following details:
- BPI: Name (Subscriber Name), 2023 IDC Ticket (Reference No.)
- BDO: Name (Subscriber Name), 2023 IDC Ticket (Subscriber No.)
- Metrobank: Name (Name), 2023 IDC Ticket (Reference No.)
- Security Bank: 2023IDCTicket (Subscriber No.)
- UnionBank: Name (Name), 2023 IDC Ticket (Purpose of Donation)
- RCBC: Name (donor), 2023 IDC Ticket (Purpose of Donation)
Need assistance? Chat with us: https://go.ccf.org.ph/IDCchat
Upload it on the ticket order form at https://idc.org.ph and check your email for the payment summary. You can expect your e-ticket in your email after your payment has been validated.
BANK TRANSFER / DEPOSIT
NOTE: You can only proceed to the ticket buying form after completing payment. Account details can be found on the ticket buying platform.
a) Fill out the form and attach your payment confirmation.
b) Check your email for the order summary. You can expect your e-ticket in your email after your payment has been validated.
ATM, DEBIT, CREDIT CARD
a) Fill out the form and you will be redirected to PayMaya for your card details.
*NOTE: There is a 2% transaction fee for this process.
b) Check your details and input the OTP sent to your mobile number.
c) Wait for the confirmation note. DO NOT CLOSE THE BROWSER until you are redirected back to the CCF Events Page.
d) You will receive emails from (1) PayMaya (confirmation); (2) IDC 2023 e-ticket
2. Is there any limit to the number of tickets I can buy for others?
3. When is the deadline for the ticket buying and registration?
4. Are tickets refundable?
5. Is ticket registration necessary?
6. The ticket is not in my inbox. How do I locate it?
- Search for the email from [email protected]
- You can also check your sub-folders (spam/junk) as it may have been automatically filtered
7. I already paid but I haven’t received my ticket.
If you have filled out the form, please allow 3 working days for the validation of your payment. Check your inbox and sub-folders, or try searching for an email from ‘[email protected]’.
Still unable to locate it? Chat with us at https://go.ccf.org.ph/IDCchat and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
8. How do I register my ticket?
b. Select your preferred workshops
c. You will receive an email summary of your workshop selection.
9. I’m having problems logging in to my CCF Small Groups account.
10. Can I register more than one ticket under my e-mail address?
11. The website prompts me that my ticket is already registered. What is causing this?
If you bought tickets in bulk, please be reminded that only one ticket may be registered per email address. If none of these resolves your registration issue, chat with us at https://go.ccf.org.ph/IDCchat